With only 490 homes, the privately guard-gated community of Calabasas Hills, is nestled within the oak-filled foothills of the Santa Monica Mountains.
WELCOME TO CALABASAS HILLS
CALABASAS: WORLD CLASS LUXURY LIVING
CALABASAS REAL ESTATE INSIGHTSResidents of Calabasas enjoy privacy unrivaled by any neighboring community, with over 20 privately gated communities (The Oaks of Calabasas, Mountain View Estates, Calabasas Country Estates, Hidden Hills, Vista Pointe, Westridge, Calabasas Park Estates, Calabasas Hills, The Ridge, Bellagio, and many more) and over 10 communities 24-hour guard gated. Calabasas is an upscale community with the spirit and charisma of a quaint small town, still close in proximity to the Studio, Los Angeles International Airport, Downtown and only fifteen minutes to the beaches of Malibu.
THE PEOPLE AND LIFESTYLECalabasas frequently makes news for the plethora of celebrities that call Calabasas home, and for being a bell-weathered community for many city laws including a strict Secondhand Smoke Control ordinance passed in 2006, and in 2013 the city banned plastic bags in all establishments.
SchoolsDiscover why Las Virgenes is a “Destination School District”
- Top API Scores (top 2% in state)
- Acceptance to top Universities
- STEAM (Science/Tech/Engineering/Arts/Math)
- Waldorf-inspired, Singapore Math, K-8 school
- High School International Baccalaureate
- Elementary School Foreign Lang/Dual Immersion
- Elementary School Arts and Technology Academy
- Self-contained GATE classroom at AE Wright